Easy Installation: The battery’s front terminal access design fits into our indoor racking. This is a pre-wired system that contains the battery, inverter, charge controller, and more, all in one package; no fuses, breakers, or combiner boxes necessary! With minimal additional hardware required, your install stays simple and low-cost.
Аnti-Corrosion Grid Technology: Enhances overall battery life in an application where the batteries are not fully recharged on a regular basis.
Scalability: Multiple strings and or racks can be combined for additional capacity and power.
Battery Compliance: IEC 60896 – 21/22, IEEE 1184, IEC 61056 – 1IEC 61427 – 1/2, EN 50272 – 2, IEEE 1187 / 1188, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, AQAP 2110
- Excellent Deep Cycling Performance
- Extremely Long Float Life Performance
- Engine Start Capable
- Design Life of 12+ Years
- Integrates with any 12V, 24V, 36V or 48V Inverters
- Sealed, Compact, Leak Proof Design
- Easy Installation with Front Terminal Access
- Flexible Battery Orientation
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Inverter Compliance: UL-1741, SGIP, OGPE
- Grid-Tied Mode – Sell power back to the Utility to reduce your electric bill
- Meter Zero Mode – Zero your electric bill without adding an additional smart meter
- Time-Of-Use Mode – Use solar and batteries to minimize grid power usage when it’s most expensive
- Smart Load Mode – Use a programmable output for high-power off grid loads or grid Time-of-use loads – to run only when there is optimum solar – use excess PV power when batteries are full
- Off Grid applications
- DC and AC Coupling – retrofits to existing grid tie systems
- Battery backup applications
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.