Easy Installation: Battery module design fits our indoor/outdoor cabinet and wall mount option with closed loop communication with LuxPowerTech inverters. This is a pre-wired system that contains the battery, inverter, charge controller, and more, all in one package; no fuses, breakers, or combiner boxes necessary! With minimal additional hardware required, your install stays simple and low-cost.
Superior Safety: POWERSYNC designs all systems to meet and exceed all safety requirements for energy storage systems. At the cell level our systems have successfully passed explosion resistance crush, puncture, drop and impact tests. At module, stack, and system levels, our advanced battery management system balances the cells and the paralleled modules, protects against under/over voltage and current, temperature and short circuit protections.
Battery Compliance: UL-1973, UL-9540a (pending), SGIP (pending), OGPE, CE, IEC62619 & CB, KC BIS, UN38.3
- Up to 5X More Continuous Power than Competitors (with High Power Modules)
- Scalability With Up to 62 Modules in Parallel
- Full Stop Breakers on Each Module
- Communication with Industry Leading Inverters
- 15 Year Limited Warranty
Inverter Compliance: UL-1741, UL-9540 (pending), SGIP, OGPE
- Grid-Tied Mode – Sell power back to the Utility to reduce your electric bill
- Meter Zero Mode – Zero your electric bill without adding an additional smart meter
- Time-Of-Use Mode – Use solar and batteries to minimize grid power usage when it’s most expensive
- Smart Load Mode – Use a programmable output for high-power off grid loads or grid Time-of-use loads – to run only when there is optimum solar – use excess PV power when batteries are full
- Off Grid applications
- DC and AC Coupling – retrofits to existing grid tie systems
- Battery backup applications
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.